Premier Mobile Spray Tan Services
We deliver expert quality to your door. Choose from our custom tanning solutions, tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
Prices are for within 15 miles of Abacoa in Jupiter, Florida.
We'll meet at your desired location for your spray tan. If that happens to have paid parking, you'll be responsible for any parking or valet fees. Please be considerate and contact to cancel/reschedule appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to know
We want you to have the best results possible. Here are a few things guidelines to make sure you do.
Before your session
- For best results, schedule your sunless tanning session after you have completed the other beauty treatments in your routine including waxing, laser treatments, manicure and pedicure, hair appointments, massage, etc.
- Best results are seen when you moisturize your skin twice daily for 1 week prior to your spray tan.
- Take a shower and exfoliate using an oil-free scrub and/or scrub mitt/gloves the evening prior to your appointment. Be sure to focus on areas uthat tend to be dry such as hands, feet, elbows and knees. It is imperative to remove product buildup, body oils and dead skin cells in order to allow the DHA in the spray tan to react with the amino acids in your skin. The spray tan will not develop 100% if any barriers are on the skin.
- Please avoid any bar soaps, Dove, Olay and Panteen products before and after tanning. These products tend to create a barrier on the skin.
- Please do not apply any lotion, oils, perfume, make-up or deodorant the day of your tan.
- Female clients may tan in a bathing suit, undergarment or nude. Male clients must wear an undergarment/bathing suit. Whatever you decide to wear will get solution on it so make sure it is dark. If wearing an undergarment, avoid lace and opt for a solid fabric so the tan line looks crisp.
- If you are tanning for a special event, we recommend tanning two days before your event.
After your session
- Do not get wet in any way BEFORE your first rinse. Avoid the following right after being sprayed: rain, washing your hands and face, working out, perspiring, any water activities, and skin on skin contact such as crossing your legs. These activities are fine after your first rinse.
- Do not worry if you notice dark areas around the creases of your neck, underarms, elbows and knees. Please do not rub because these are just the initial bronzers that will blend in completely after showering. If you notice any flaws on your skin prior to your first shower, they are likely rubs from clothing. Please do not attempt to fix any noticeable imperfections in the bronzer you see on the skin. The bronzer is NOT your tan and in most cases the final color change to your skin will be without flaw.
- Please follow the recommended wait times before your first rinse. Your tan will continue to develop over the next 24 hours so please do not use any type of body wash or moisturizer until 24 hours after your initial rinse. Using body products too soon can potentially change the outcome of your tan. Do not be alarmed when you see the cosmetic bronzer washing off. This is normal and does not affect your tan.
- Once the tan has fully developed (24 hours), you can begin using a body wash that does not contain sulfates (SLS or SLES), mineral oil or petroleum (avoid bar soaps, Dove, Dial, Olay, Bath & Body, Victoria Secret, etc.). This is important because using products that are not pH balanced could result in a lighter tan that does not last (acidic skin) or a tan that turns golden or orange (alkaline skin). If you need assistance in selected products, I offer pH balanced body washes and moisturizers made specifically for spray tans. While in the shower, avoid scrubbing and when toweling off pat dry instead of rubbing.
- Use a sharp, new razor when shaving.
- Moisturize! It is imperative that you moisturize with a spray tan friendly lotion (non petroleum based) at least two times daily. This will slow down your skin’s natural cell turnover and will ensure an even, flawless fade.